Saturday 18th March
- 13:00 – 16:00: Pasta Party In the Sala Polivalente at Casal Paguera. Courtesy of the Paguera and Cala Fornells Hotel Association. (guest tickets: €8, children under 12 free*) *tickets can be bought at the entrance to the Pasta Party (SALA POLIVALENTE CASAL)
- 13:00 – 20:00: Collection of bibs and Runner’s Bag in Casal de Paguera for K42 and K21.
- 16:00 – 20:00: Zona Expo. Sala Polivalente Casal
- 16:00 – 20:00: Photography Competition Exhibition K42 2016. Casal de Paguera. 1st Floor, next to the bib collection point..
- 17:00 – 18:30: Conference
- 18:30 – 19:00: Elite runners presentation. K42 and K21 Briefing in Casal de Paguera.
Sunday 19th March
- 06:45: Transfer of K42 runners and guests from C. Jacinto Benavente to the Starting point:
- 07:45: Transfer of K21 runners and guests from C. Jacinto Benavente to the Starting point:
- 08:30: K42 Start point control
- 08:45: K42 Start briefing
- 09:00: K42 Start
- 09:30: K21 Start point control
- 09:45: K21 Start briefing
- 10:00: K21 Start
- 10:30: Bus to transfer guests to the finish line
- 11:50: Expected arrival of the first K21 runner at Paguera beach
- 13:00: Expected arrival of the first K42 runner at Paguera beach.
- 11.30-17:00: Physiotherapy at the finish line
- 11:30-14:00: Children’s entertainment at the Finish Area
- 12:00-17:00: Changing Room Area at the Municipal Pool of Paguera.
- 17:00:Closing of control.
- 16:00: Official K42 and K21 awards ceremony at the finish area (Torà Beach) and the K42 Mallorca 2017 photography competition award.
- Presentation of Salomon Finisher medals and t-shirts to all runners at the finish line.
Contact with Us
We are Projectes i Execucions Balears
You can contact us:
- Esther Vidal : firstname.lastname@example.org
C/ Gran vía Asima 24, Edificio Autovidal
Polígono de Son Castelló
07011 Palma de Mallorca
tel. +34 971 020 030
fax. +34 971 020 022